Programs & Activities
Program Offerings (updated 12/29/20)
- Beginner Cross Country Ski Lessons (Family Program) (PDF)
- Archery Series (Youth) (PDF)
- Snowshoe Nature Hike (Family) (PDF)
- Geocaching for S'mores (Youth) (PDF)
- Valentine's Day Craft (Parent & Child Date Night) (PDF)
- In-Person & Virtual Yoga Classes (Adult) (PDF)
Easy Ways to Register for Programs & Activities
- Online Registration - login or create an account to browse programs and register online using your Visa/MasterCard/Discover Card.
- In Person - Walk-in registrations are accepted at the Victoria Recreation Center (8475 Kochia Lane) front desk during business hours. Payments may be made with cash, check, or Visa/MasterCard/Discover Cards.
- Over the Phone - Call the Victoria Recreation Center at (952) 443-4255 during business hours to register over the phone, payment can be made with a Visa/MasterCard/Discover Card.
- Mail - Mail your registration to the Victoria Recreation Center (8475 Kochia Lane, Victoria, MN 55386). Download a printable registration form.
Get Park & Recreation Notifications
Sign up to receive email or text message updates on Parks and Recreation programs, events and activities.