Programs & Activities
The City will continue to monitor and implement recommendations per the CDC and MDH guidelines.
Click on the image to view what's inside! Interested in registering online?.
Program Flyers (updated 6/2/2021)
- Dad & Daughter Night Out (Youth & Adult Program)
- Little Explorer Nature Hikes (Youth & Adult Program)
- Santosha Yoga in the Park (Teen & Adult Program)
- Extreme Explorers Camp (Youth) (PDF)
- Stand Up Paddleboard (Youth) (PDF)
- Disk Golf (Youth)
- Intro to Fishing (Youth Day Camp)
- Carlson Tennis - Stars Program (Youth Summer Camps)
- Virtual Youth Triathlon (Youth Program) (PDF)
- SkyHawks Beginner Golf Camp (Youth Summer Camp)
- SkyHawks Soccer Tots (Preschool Camp)
- Mini-Hawks Camp (Preschool/Youth Camps)
- SkyHawks Cheerleading (Youth Camp)
- SkyHawks Flag Football (Youth Camp) (PDF)
- SkyHawks Soccer Camp Session #1 & #2 (Youth) (PDF)
- SkyHawks T-Ball (Youth Camp) (PDF)
- SkyHawks Volleyball (Youth Camp) (PDF)
- SkyHawks Track & Field (Youth Camp) (PDF)
- SkyHawks Multi-Sport (Youth Camp) (PDF)
Easy Ways to Register for Programs & Activities
- Online Registration - login or create an account to browse programs and register online using your Visa/MasterCard/Discover Card.
- In Person - Walk-in registrations are accepted at the Victoria Recreation Center (8475 Kochia Lane) front desk during business hours. Payments may be made with cash, check, or Visa/MasterCard/Discover Cards.
- Over the Phone - Call the Victoria Recreation Center at (952) 443-4255 during business hours to register over the phone, payment can be made with a Visa/MasterCard/Discover Card.
- Mail - Mail your registration to the Victoria Recreation Center (8475 Kochia Lane, Victoria, MN 55386). Download a printable registration form.
Get Park & Recreation Notifications
Sign up to receive email or text message updates on Parks and Recreation programs, events and activities.