Programs & Activities
Victoria Parks and Recreation Programs & Events (UPDATED 9/16/2020)
- Fall Stars Tennis (Youth) (PDF)
- Safe Kids 101 (PDF)
- Babysitting Safety Training (PDF)
- Adult Yoga Programs (PDF)
Easy Ways to Register for Programs & Activities
- Online Registration - login or create an account to browse programs and register online using your Visa/MasterCard/Discover Card.
- In Person - Walk-in registrations are accepted at the Victoria Recreation Center (8475 Kochia Lane) front desk during business hours. Payments may be made with cash, check, or Visa/MasterCard/Discover Cards.
- Over the Phone - Call the Victoria Recreation Center at (952) 443-4255 during business hours to register over the phone, payment can be made with a Visa/MasterCard/Discover Card.
- Mail - Mail your registration to the Victoria Recreation Center (8475 Kochia Lane, Victoria, MN 55386). Download a printable registration form.
Get Park & Recreation Notifications
Sign up to receive email or text message updates on Parks and Recreation programs, events and activities.