The City of Victoria is pleased to offer rebates for the purchase of water-efficient appliances and fixtures to promote water conservation.
Victoria residents who purchase water-efficient appliances (clothes washers or dishwashers) or fixtures (toilets, shower heads, or faucets) are eligible for a rebate if they use City water.
Victoria residents connected to city water are eligible for a rebate of up to $100 for the replacement of a clothes washer or dishwasher with an Energy Star® rated water-efficient clothes washer or dishwasher.
Victoria Residents are eligible for rebates of up to $50 (each fixture) for the replacement of toilets, shower heads, or faucets with WaterSense® labeled toilets, showerheads, and faucets.
- Purchase one of the qualified or approved items:
- An Energy Star® qualified clothes washer or dishwasher to replace an inefficient clothes washer or dishwasher
- A WaterSense® approved toilet, faucet, or shower head to replace inefficient toilets, faucets, or shower heads
- Complete the relevant application form and attach a copy of the receipt. The receipt must be dated for the current year and clearly identify the model purchased.
- Submit the application form to the City for review in one of the following ways:
- Email form and copy of receipt to the Utility Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail form and copy of receipt to Attn: Utility Billing, City of Victoria, 1670 Stieger Lake Lane, PO Box 36, Victoria, MN 55386
- Drop off form and copy of receipt at City Hall at 1670 Stieger Lake Lane, Victoria, MN 55386
Rebate funds are limited. Applications will be processed in the order they are received. Applicants must be residential City of Victoria utility account customers. If approved, your rebate will be credited to your utility account.
Additional information about the rebate program is available at City Hall. Email email@example.com or call (952) 443-4229 for more information.