The City of Victoria is pleased to offer rebates for the purchase of water-efficient appliances, and toilets/faucets/shower heads, to promote water conservation.
Victoria residents connected to city water are eligible for a rebate of up to $100 for the replacement of a clothes washer or dishwasher with an Energy Star® rated water-efficient clothes washer or dishwasher.
Victoria Residents are eligible for rebates of up to $50 (each fixture) for the replacement of toilets, shower heads, or faucets with WaterSense® labeled toilets, showerheads, and faucets.
Irrigation Controller for Smart Watering
Residential utility customers with an in-ground irrigation system connected to the city’s water system are eligible for a rebate by purchasing and installing a WaterSense® approved smart irrigation controller. The Metropolitan Council has awarded grant funds to the city to provide rebates of up to $300 per customer on a first-come, first-served basis until the funds are exhausted. Smart irrigation controllers use local weather forecasts to determine recent and expected rainfall and automate irrigation to be most effective. New or commercial construction and homeowner’s associations are ineligible.
- Purchase an Energy Star® qualified clothes washer or dishwasher to replace an inefficient clothes washer or dishwasher.
- Purchase a WaterSense® approved toilet/faucet/shower head to replace inefficient toilets/faucets/shower heads.
- Purchase a WaterSense® approved irrigation controller.
- Complete the application form and attach a copy of the receipt; the receipt must be dated for the current year and clearly identify the model purchased.
- Submit the application form to the city for review.
Rebate funds are limited. Applications will be processed in the order they are received. Applicants must be residential City of Victoria utility account customers. If approved, your rebate will be credited to your utility account.
Additional information about the rebate program is available at city hall. Email Gina Bresnahan or call (952) 443-4214 for more information.