Building Permits and Building Information
The following information is required to obtain a building permit.
- Complete and signed building permit application
- Ventilation computation worksheet (new home).
- Complete set of construction plans, sent electronically.
- Certified survey by a registered surveyor prepared with information contained in the Survey Requirements.
- Individual sewage disposal design, including percolation tests, for two possible sites If applicable.
- Erosion control plan for the site.
- The plan must be initiated before the building permit is issued and scheduled before excavating.
- Provide silt-screen fencing, reseeding and landscaping and other control methods as appropriate.
- A copy of the submitted MCWD Erosion Control Permit Application packet.
All applications are subject to the Victoria City Code. Setback requirements vary among subdivisions. Contact us at 952-443-4210 to verify setback distances and other questions.
For Commercial Building or Residential Remodel, scan the permit application and supplemental materials, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For General-Doors/Mechanical/Plumbing/Reroof/Reside/Windows, scan the permit application and email to email@example.com
Questions? Contact Permit Technician Gina Bresnahan.