Victoria Recreation Center
Hours of Operation
Victoria Recreation Center Announcement Regarding COVID-19 Variant Pause
On Friday, March 5 the Minnesota Department of Health published a press release calling for a two-week pause of in-person fitness classes and youth sports beginning March 8 through March 21, 2021. Here is what you need to know:
- The Victoria Recreation Center is open for use of the fitness center, open gym, open pickleball and the walking track. Appointments are required, capacity is limited.
- The ice arenas are operated by Eastern Carver County School District and are closed during the pause, except for varsity hockey (mitigation measures and spectator restrictions will be in place, per the Eastern Caver County Schools).
- Open skate will not be offered.
- Stars Tennis lesson cancelled on March 9; partial refund will be issued.
- All fitness classes will be held virtually.
- Strict masking policy remains in place.
See pictures of programs and activities in our Recreation Center Photo Gallery.