- The Gymnasium at the Victoria Recreation Center offers hours of fun for the whole family.
- Basketballs and volleyballs are provided.
- Open gym is free to residents on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Please see open gym schedule below for days and times.
- Some conflicts do occur for special events.
Note: Gymnasium will be closed on November 5 to 7 for Elections.
- Open gym hours: September 1 through May 31
- Monday to Friday from 7 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday from 8 to 10 p.m.
- Open gym hours: June 1 through August 31
- Monday to Friday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Men's Open Basketball
- Saturday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Free to members, non-members pay $5 per person.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Sundays 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. (June 1 to September 30) (3 courts available)
- Sundays 6 p.m to 8 p.m. (October 1 to May 31)
The gymnasium may be used outside of the hours listed above if not being rented. Gym users must be supervised by an adult if under 10 years old. Free open gym to residents on Tuesdays and Saturdays during open gym hours.
The gymnasium courts may be rented for $35 plus tax per hour per court.