Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Victoria. Browse through the following to learn about available opportunities. If you have trouble viewing the list of opportunities below, visit our Career Portal.
Victoria residents value the services provided by city staff and offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits for full-time and part-time eligible employees include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health Savings Account with city contribution
- Flexible Savings Accounts for health and childcare expenses
- Paid time off starting at 19 days/year plus 11 holidays
- Life/short and long-term disability/accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Membership in Minnesota Public Employees Retirement Association
- and more!
To perform a variety of cashiering, registration processing, and receptionist responsibilities in the City’s recreation center. This position ensures a safe and welcoming environment for staff and guests.
This position will serve as the on-site monitor at the City of Victoria operated warming house. The primary role of this position is to provide leadership, enforce rules, implement safe recreation practices and cleanliness of the site. This...
Functions in a lead capacity under the direction of the Community Development Director to plan and implement the functions of the Community Development Department, including comprehensive planning and zoning administration. Performs routine and...