2019 Summer Events
Victoria Parks and Recreation along with partners and sponsors, proudly bring residents and guests of the City of Victoria summer free summer events happening right here in Victoria.
Concerts in the Park
Located at Charlson Thun Community Bandstand from 6-8 pm. These events are free to attend. (*indicates Classic Car Night)
- June 12 - King, Cash & Diamond* (Elvis, Johnny Cash & Neil Diamond)
- June 19 - Skippin' Stones (variety band)
- June 26 - Thunderheads* (classic rock)
- July 10 - Pandora's Other Box* (cover band)
- July 17 - LaValle Jazz Cats Little Big Band (jazz big band)
- July 24 - Stimulus Package* (rock music)
- July 31 - Vinnie Rose (acoustic)
- August 7 - Jolly Huntsman* (polka band)
- August 21 - Big Fat Groove* (classic R&B, blues & more..)
Lunch Time Tunes
Located at the Charlson Thun Community Bandstand beginning at noon. These events are free to attend.
- June 19 - Teddy Bear Band
- July 17 - The Jolly Pops
- August 21 - Miss Nina
Located in downtown Victoria from 5-8 pm. Sponsored by the Victoria Business Association.
- June 12, June 26, July 10, July 24, August 7, August 21, September 4 & September 18
Movie in the Park
Movies in the park are at Victoria Lions Park at dark. Bring a blanket, lawn chair and snacks.
Rainout location is Lions Park Pavilion. Call 952-443-4260 weather updates.
- July 26
Finding Nemo - Family Fun Night will be held from 7 to 9 pm.
- August 24
The Incredibles 2
Family Fun Night
Family Fun Night is Friday, July 26 at Victoria Lions Park from 7 to 9 pm (Movie in the Park starts at dark). This is a free event.
- Face Painting
- Photo Booth
- Bounce House
- Library StoryWalk
- Kona Shaved Ice Truck (available for purchase)
- And more...