Register to Vote
- Check my current voter registration
- Register on election day at your polling place
- Am I registered?
- Online and paper registration is closed until November 4; you may register on election day to vote in the November 3 general election.
How to Vote
September 18-November 2 at the Government Center, 600 East 4th Street, Chaska, 952-361-1941.
- Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm
- Saturday prior to election prior prior from 10 am-3 pm
- Monday prior to election until 5 pm
November 3 for general election. Polling hours are 7 am-8 pm.
- Precinct 1 - Victoria City Hall, 1670 Stieger Lake Lane
- Precinct 2 - Victoria Recreational Center, 8475 Kochia Lane
- Precinct 3 - CHANGE OF VENUE DUE TO COVID-19 - Victoria Lion’s Park Pavilion, 1505 82nd Street.
- Precinct Map
Due to the current health pandemic, we urge you to vote by mail for 2020. Request an absentee ballot.
Watch this informative interview with Secretary of State Steve Simon regarding the safety of absentee balloting, which was recorded on June 22, 2020.