- Youth, 0-18 years of age
- Adult, 19-59 years of age
- Senior, 60 years of age and over
- Active Military, must provied military ID at time of purchase
- Student, must be a full-time student
- Family, two adults and dependant child(ren) residing in the same house.
- Chid(ren) means a son, daughter, step-son, step-daughter or eligible foster child up to age 26 if still claimed on members health plan.
Who qualifies to purchase a "resident" membership?
People who live within the City of Victoria boundries quilify as a "resident" as well as anyone how works full or part-time or own a business in Victoria. Provide a pay stub at time of purchase for verification.
How old do I have to be to use the Victoria Recreation Center without adult supervision?
- Fitness Center
- Ages 12-13 may use fitness center with adult supervision (18+) and a waiver must be signed by parent and youth.
- Ages 14-15 may use fitness center without adult supervision, a waiver must be signed by youth and a parent, and youth is required to complete an orientation from a VRC approved instructor.
- Walking track & gymnasium
- Users must be at least 10 years of ages to use track without adult supervision.