- Youth, 0-18 years of age
- Adult, 19-59 years of age
- Senior, 60 years of age and over
- Active Military, must provide military ID at time of purchase
- Student, must be a full-time student
- Family, two adults and dependent child(ren) residing in the same house.
- Child(ren) means a son, daughter, step-son, step-daughter or eligible foster child up to age 26 if still claimed on members health plan.
Who qualifies to purchase a "resident" membership?
People who live within the City of Victoria boundaries qualify as a "resident" as well as anyone how works full or part-time or own a business in Victoria. Provide a pay stub at time of purchase for verification.
How old do I have to be to use the Victoria Recreation Center without adult supervision?
- Fitness Center
- Ages 12-13 may use fitness center with adult supervision (18+) and a waiver must be signed by parent and youth.
- Ages 14-15 may use fitness center without adult supervision, a waiver must be signed by youth and a parent, and youth is required to complete an orientation from a VRC approved instructor.
- Walking track & gymnasium
- Users must be at least 10 years of ages to use track without adult supervision.
Does my Basic Monthly membership automatically renew?
If you purchase a Monthly Membership it will expire at 30 days and will not automatically renew. If you would like to pay monthly and have it withdrawn from a checking or savings account you can enroll in Direct Debit.
Is there an enrollment fee?
There is no enrollment fee to join the VRC.
Is there a fee to cancel or change my membership before it expires?
Customers may not cancel their membership prior to the end of the membership term. If an extenuating circumstance should arise you may submit a cancellation request to the Parks and Recreation Director to consider based on circumstances. Form can be completed on the VRC website. If cancellation is approved a $5 service fee will be charged for any cancellation prior to the completion of the membership term.
- Change of Membership - Upgrades may occur at any time of the month. A $5.00 administrative fee and the difference in pro-rated dues will apply and will be collected at the time of upgrade request.
- Involuntary Suspension or Termination- The City may terminate my membership, with or without cause, at any time by mailing written notice to member via US mail at the address on file. Termination is effective upon mailing, or by personally delivering written notice to member. If the City terminates my membership, a prorated refund may be issued for the period of time after the effective date of termination.