Direct Debit Membership
This fall the Parks and Recreation department is implementing a new software called CivicRec. This software will be the bread and butter of our operations at the Victoria Recreation Center and will be used for memberships, point of sale, registration, and facility scheduling. With these changes, we are taking the opportunity to simplify our membership offerings.
What is changing?
Currently all Direct Debit Memberships auto-billing is processed monthly through a program called Vanco which is separate from the software that hosts our memberships. CivicRec, will be able to process auto-billing for memberships directly through the new software. With this option now available, we will be doing away with Direct Debit Memberships as we know them. Starting October 1, 2021, we will have the following membership options available:
- Monthly Membership (with the option for continuous renewal until cancelled)
- Yearly Membership (discounted, one-time payment for the year)
- 3-Month Student Membership
- 1 Month Gold Membership now available
What does this mean for current Direct Debit Members?
- GOOD NEWS! Current Direct Debit Members will be grandfathered in with their current discounted rate until one of the following scenarios occur:
- You change your membership type
- You cancel your membership
- Or the Victoria Recreation Center increases membership rates
Do I have to do anything to set up my membership?
- Yes. Since the Victoria Recreation Center does not keep your financial information on file, to continue your membership, you will need to update your billing information directly in CivicRec before October 30, 2021.
- You will need to go to www.ci.victoria.mn.us/registration.
- Select “Log-in/Create Account”
- In the “Email/Username” field use this email address:
- Click “Forgot Password” to create a password.
- Your account will be transferred into the new system, and your membership will already be tied to your account.
- Select “account” in the upper left corner.
- You will need to update your billing information (we will now only accept credit or debit cards for auto-billing) by October 30, 2021.
- On the right side of the “account” page you will want to select “Manage Payment Account” to update your billing information.
When will by monthly payment be withdrawn?
- Payments will now be withdrawn on the 1st of every month.
Can I call to do this instead of logging in online?
- Yes. It’s best to call or stop by and speak with Holly Kaufhold or Brenda Haines to add your card to your account. Our hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, call us at 952-443-4255.
Please let us know if you have any issues logging in or updating your payment information. And we want to thank you for your patience as we work through the kinks. Feel free to contact us with issues or questions at 952-443-4255 or email@example.com.