Commercial Small Area Plan Steering Committee
The city has started the planning process of developing the small area plan for the flex-employment/commercial area in the south area of the ultimate city limits. The purpose of the small area plan is to ensure this area is developed as efficiently as possible because it is the only large-scale office/industrial/commercial area in Victoria. The purpose of this steering committee is to oversee the planning process and to help engage the public.
- Dates below, 5:30 pm
- City Hall Council Chambers
1670 Stieger Lake Lane
Victoria, MN 55386
Agendas & Meeting Notes
Agendas will be available prior to the meetings. Meeting notes will be available following approval.
- Commercial Small Area Plan Steering Committee--Meeting Agenda for 9/11/19
- Meeting on October 9
- Meeting on November 6
- Meeting on December 11
Appointed for duration of this ad-hoc committee. Members may also be appointed to fill the remaining term of a retiring member.
- City Council Member Tom Gregory
- City Council Member Tom Vogt
- Planning Commission Member John Iverson
- Planning Commission Member Laura Moore
- Business owner John Hayes (Enki Brewery)
- Business owner Cal Haasken (realtor)
- Business owner Kristen Gyolai (attorney)
- Business representative Kevin Sharpe (pastor, Westbrook Community Church)
- Resident Larry Gubbe
- Resident Julie Slate
- Paul Moretto, Senior Planner
- Mark Nolan, Consultant, Landform
This steering committee oversees the planning process for the small area plan for the flex-employment/commercial area in the south area of the ultimate city limits and helps engage the public in this plan.