With one click of the shutter, you can capture a moment in Victoria.
Share your favorite snapshots of the past year in the Showcase Victoria photography competition. With 12 lakes, 26 parks, and 32 miles of trails, Victoria is the perfect backdrop for all your outdoor photos as you explore the natural environment woven throughout the city. But don’t limit yourself to outdoor photos. Did you snap a photo after you picked up the perfect burger from a local restaurant or capture the biggest smile from a neighbor? We want to see your most memorable moments in Victoria this year!
- Residents of Victoria, MN of all ages
- Photo must be taken in Victoria within the last year (July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021).
- Captions must be included for each photo.
- Watermarks or logos are not allowed on photos.
- Modifications to the photos are not permitted except for cropping.
- Photos must be submitted in a JPEG (.jpg) file format with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Multiple entries permitted.
- Submissions may be used in outreach materials for the City (e.g., newsletter, social media, brochures).
- Submit photos to email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. CT on June 30, 2021.
- Winners will be announced on July 14, 2021.
- Prizes will be awarded in adult and youth (under 18) categories.
Hannah Bedow: A Clear Path - 1st Place (under 18)
David Schnell: Carver Park Reserve - Honorable Mention
Sean Shannon: Lakes Parkway - 1st Place
Terry Smith: Sunset on Lake Wassermann - 2nd Place
Jennifer Valentin: Summer on the Trail - Honorable Mention