With one click of the shutter, you can capture a moment in Victoria.
Share your favorite snapshots of the past year in the Showcase Victoria photography competition. With 12 lakes, 31 parks, and 32 miles of trails, Victoria is the perfect backdrop for all your outdoor photos as you explore the natural environment woven throughout the city. But don’t limit yourself to outdoor photos. Did you snap a photo after you picked up the perfect burger from a local restaurant or capture the biggest smile from a neighbor? We want to see your most memorable moments in Victoria this year!
Submit your photos to the City of Victoria by July 30, 2022!
- Residents of Victoria, MN of all ages
- Photo must be taken in Victoria during the timeframe of July 1, 2021 to July 30, 2022.
- Captions must be included for each photo.
- Watermarks or logos are not allowed on photos.
- Modifications to the photos are not permitted except for cropping.
- Photos must be submitted in a JPEG (.jpg) file format with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Image likeness releases must be submitted if people are in the photo submissions.
- Multiple entries permitted. (Submit a form for each photo.)
- Submissions may be used in outreach materials for the City (e.g., newsletter, social media, brochures).
- Submit photos in the application by 11:59 p.m. CT on July 30, 2022.
- Winners will be announced in August 2022.
- Prizes will be awarded in adult and youth (under 18) categories.
2022 Showcase Victoria Awards
Erika Hacker, Summer Sunset at Stieger Lake
"It was a beautiful summer night and my daughter and I decided to watch the sunset. She's growing up fast, so I take as many pictures of her as she'll allow!"
Katie Will, Hungry Honey Bee
"We were watching the bees and captured this photo when trying to figure out what kind of bee it was. Life can surprise you if you take the time to stop and enjoy the little things."
Ezra Farner, Fresh Snowfall on the Lake
"This photo was taken in December of 2020. I went out to take some winter photography around Victoria as a little distraction from quarantine!"