Group Fitness Classes
Due to Executive Order 20-99 the Victoria Recreation Center will be temporarily closing beginning on Saturday, November 21, 2020. All fitness classes will be hosted virtually beginning Saturday, November 21, 2020 until further notice. Please note that the schedule may change.
Here are a few things to note about operations and safety:
Who should participate? EVERYONE! Members, non-members, residents and more. It’s recommended that youth be at least 15 to participate.
How do I sign up?
- Class registration is available at this link, ("browse programs" -> search under "fitness" ).
- Pre-registration is required.
- Select the class(es) that you plan on attending and register.
- Individual classes will cost $5 per class or will be free to All-Access Pass holders or active Gold or Platinum members.
When do I need to register by? Registration deadline is 24 hours prior to class, after the deadline is when the link or confirmation email will be sent to participants.
In-person group fitness will require all participants and instructors to maintain a 6 foot distance from each other and will be held in the VRC gymnasium or outdoors if weather allows. In-person classes will have limited equipment available. Participants should do a self-screening for COVID-19 symptoms prior to attending in-person classes. Check-in at the front desk before coming to class. Participants must wear a mask when they are in common areas (entering/exiting the building) or if social distancing cannot be maintained Once class has completed, please disperse. There are no locker rooms available. If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Virtual group fitness classes will operate in the same manner as today. Registered participants will receive class codes the day prior to the class.
- How do I participate in Virtual Drop-In Fitness? We want to bring fitness to you in the safety of your own home. Using Zoom Video Communication our instructors will teach classes virtually. Workouts will be body weight, cardio, yoga, core or similar options for those with no or limited equipment/space available in their homes.
Virtual Fitness Schedule - Updated 11/20
* Indicates Change/Addition From Previous Schedule Virtual Fitness Schedule (PDF) | Classes and instructors are subject to change | No class 12/25 or 1/1
|Boot Camp *|
|Strength Fusion *|
|Core & More|
|Core & More|