Group Fitness Classes
Click HERE to pre-register
Schedule: January 3 - March 31, 2022
|Total Body Conditioning|
|Core & More|
|Boot Camp||Core & More|
BOTH V & IN-PERSON
|Triple Threat *|
|Lunchtime Blast *|
Classes and instructors are subject to change.
How Do I Participate?
- Review the current Group Fitness Schedule and select a class and time that works for you.
- A few minutes before the designated class time, stop by the front desk at the Victoria Recreation Center to check in for class (pre-registration is no longer required after September 7, 2021).
How Much Does it Cost To Participate?
- Starting September 7, 2021 Group Fitness Classes will go back to pre-COVID rates.
- Group Fitness classes are not included in Basic Memberships.
- Group Fitness Classes are free to Gold Members
- Drop-in rates and punch cards are available
- Member | Drop-In $6.00 per class | Punch Card $50.00 per card
- Resident | Drop-In $7.00 per class | Punch Card $60.00 per card
- Non-Resident | Drop-In $8.00 per class | Punch Card: $70.00
The City of Victoria will continue to monitor and implement recommendations per the CDC and MDH guidelines. Here are the policies for in-person fitness based on current guidance:
Face Coverings/Social Distancing: Fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear a mask or social distance. This change will become effective on Friday, May 14th, 2021. Those vaccinated will no longer be required to wear a mask or social distance while at the Recreation Center. For those who are unvaccinated, it is still recommended that a mask is worn to aligns with CDC guidance. However, the Recreation Center staff will not be asking or monitoring this.
Stay home if: Participants should do a self-screening prior to class for COVID-19 symptoms. Participants are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well. Refund policy for those who are unable to attend due to COVID has been relaxed to encourage sick participants not to attend.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
Bringing you fitness in the comfort of your own home using Zoom Video Communication our instructors will teach classes virtually. Workouts will include body weight, cardio, yoga, core or similar options for those with no or limited equipment/space available in their homes. Registered participants will receive class codes the day prior to the class.
How Do I Participant in Virtual Group Fitness Classes?
- Review the Group Fitness Schedule above and select a class and time that works for you.
- Pre-registration for Virtual Group Fitness Classes is required.
- Class registration is available at this link, (select "Adult" -> "Adult Fitness") .
- Registration closes at 10:00 am the day prior to class.
- If class is at 9:00 am on Monday, you will need to register before 10:00 am on Sunday to receive the class Zoom link.
Is There A Fee To Participate in Virtual Fitness?
- Virtual Group Fitness classes will cost $5 per class or are free to Gold Members.