Virtual Fitness Classes
Who is it for? EVERYONE! Members, non-members, residents and more. It’s recommended that youth be at least 15 to participate.
What is Virtual Drop-In Fitness? We want to bring fitness to you while you are stuck at home. Using Zoom Video Communication our instructors will teach classes virtually. Workouts will be body weight, cardio, yoga, core or similar options for those with no or limited equipment/space available in their homes.
Where is it at? Take this workout class from the comfort of your own home. All you need is the internet and a computer or a mobile device (download app-ZOOM Cloud Meeting). It is a bonus if you have a mat and weights at your home, but they are not required to participate.
How do I participate?
- Take a look at the schedule posted weekly and go to this link.
- Select the class(es) that you plan on attending and register.
- Individual classes will cost $5 per class or will be free to All-Access Pass holders or active Gold or Platinum members (must re-activate these memberships by emailing Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registrants will be sent a link with a Zoom meeting link to their email and a code to attend the day prior to the class.
- 10 minutes prior to class you will log into Zoom by clicking on the email provided.
When do I need to register by? Registration deadline is 24 hours prior to class, after the deadline is when the link will be sent to participants.
Virtual Fitness Schedule
May 4-until further notice
|Core & Flexibility|
|Strength Fusion 8-8:50 am||Cardio Chisel|
|Core & More|
|Boot Camp 9-9:55 am||Core & More 8-8:45 am||PiYo 9:15-10:15 am|
|* will be at 8 am on 5/25|