New Software Implementation
Launched October 4, 2021
Victoria Parks & Recreation has partnered with CivicRec to implement an upgrade to the Parks and Recreation and Recreation Center software. This software will offer customers a more user-friendly and convenient experience while registering for activities, purchasing memberships, or online viewing of recreational facilities. Also, it’s mobile-friendly!
The new software, CivicRec will go live on Monday, October 4, 2021. If you previously had an online account with Victoria Parks & Recreation, your account has been transferred into the new CivicRec software.
STEPS ON HOW TO LOG IN OR USE THE ONLINE CATALOG:
- Visit the Victoria Parks and Recreation catalog at: www.ci.victoria.mn.us/registration
- Select Login/Create Account in the upper left corner, then select Create Your Account.
- If you previously had an account with Victoria Parks & Recreation, use the same Email/Username and select Forgot Password to create a new password.
- If you have issues logging in contact us at email@example.com.
- On mobile devices, select Account in the upper right corner and click Sign Up.
- Fill out the required information.
- To receive text alerts (i.e., class cancellations, facility closings, etc.), indicate your mobile carrier next to your cell number.
- To receive important notifications, opt-in to receive all communication types (courtesy notifications, announcements, upcoming events, etc.).
- Additional household members (spouse, children, etc.) may be added at any time in your Account Settings. It is best practice to keep your entire household on one account.
- Once you've selected an Activity, make sure you select the correct account member before adding it to your cart.
- Browse the catalog for facility rentals, make reservation requests online.