Get out your cameras and submit your favorite photos of spaces and places in Victoria. Open to all Victoria residents. Submit your photos in JPG/JPEG file format by July 15.
The fine print...
- Photo must be taken in Victoria within the last two years.
- Photos must be taken by the person submitting the entry.
- Photos must have caption.
- No watermarks or logos allowed on photos.
- No altering photos except cropping.
- Photos must be submitted in JPG/JPEG file format, minimum 300 dpi.
- Multiple entries permitted.
- Submit photos to Gwen Campbell by July 15, 2019.
- Winners will be announced on July 29, 2019.
- 1st place photo will be on the cover of an upcoming parks and recreation program, and winner receives a one-month free basic membership to the Victoria Recreation Center.
- 2nd place photos receive a Victoria Recreation Center water bottle, daily pass or gift card to a local business.
- All photos may be displayed at the Victoria Recreation Center, on the city’s website and city social media sites, or in the Victoria Spirit newsletter.