- Assistance with housing, transportation, food and more.
- Free laptops available to qualifying families. Call 952-361-1600 for information. First-come, first-serve until all distributed.
Community Food Resources
Community Compliance with Stay Safe MN
While Minnesota expects that businesses and individuals will voluntarily comply with the requirements of the governor’s executive orders to keep their fellow Minnesotans safe, there are consequences for violation of these requirements. These consequences can include petty misdemeanor citations and fines for people, and criminal, civil and regulatory sanctions for businesses and their owners and managers.
You may contact Carver County Sheriff’s Office or the applicable state agency to report violations by individuals or businesses.
COVID-19 Community Guidance
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: thehotline.org
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: text LOVEIS to 22522.
Carver County Help Line
Please let us know if you would like to suggest an addition for our list.