Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Buckthorn Remover (Weed Wrench) Rental

  1. Buckthorn Remover (Weed Wrench) Rental

    Rental reservation form for buckthorn remover.

Building Department

  1. Golf Cart & ATV Permit Application

    Application for permit to operate golf cart or ATV on designated City of Victoria streets.

City Hall

  1. Advisory Committees and Commissions Application

    Great communities like Victoria are grown through careful planning and visioning. The Victoria City Council has established several... More…

  2. Public Comment & In-Person Meeting RSVP Form
  3. Victoria City Council Member Application

    The City of Victoria is seeking applications from residents interested in serving as a City Council Member.

  1. Election Judge Basic Skills Test
  2. Solicitor Registration and Hawker/Peddler Application


  1. Citizens Academy 2021

    From city streets to park trails, staff at the City of Victoria lays the foundations for the community to connect and grow. In this... More…

Community Development

  1. Eat Street 2020: Temporary Outdoor Dining

    Registration for Permit to Allow for the Temporary Creation or Extension of Outdoor Commercial Space

Parks and Recreation

  1. Cancel Annual Membership (not Direct Debit)

    Cancel my annual membership at the Victoria Recreation Center. Annual membership refers to a membership that was paid upfront for the... More…

  2. City of Victoria Volunteer Application

    Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a City of Victoria volunteer. 1. Review the application... More…

  3. Facility Rental Request

    Fill out to request a neighborhood shelter, Lions Park Pavilion or a Victoria Recreation Center facility. Please note that this is a... More…

  4. Gym Rental Request

    Fill out to request gym space at the Victoria Recreation Center. Please submit requests a minimum of 7 days prior to requested date. ... More…


    Cancel direct debit for membership at Victoria Recreation Center.

  2. Continue Gold or Platinum Membership for Virtual Fitness Classes

    Please complete this form to keep your membership active in order to participate in virtual fitness classes while the VRC is closed due... More…

  3. Family Fun Night RSVP

    Family Fun Night participation may be limited due to safety measures so registration is required to have a better idea of how many may... More…

  4. Volunteer Application

    If you are interested in volunteering for the Parks & Recreation department, submit the form and the Parks and Recreation staff will be... More…

Permits & Forms - City Clerk

  1. Data Practices Request

    The Government Data Practices Act (Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13) presumes that all government data are public unless a state or... More…


  1. Application for Utility Services

    Fill out an online form to start utility service.

  1. Application to Discontinue Utility Service

    Fill out line form to discontinue utility service.