City of Lakes and Parks FacebookTwitter
Click to Home

Go To Search

Apply For
Building Permit
Browse through a list of building applications and additional information and application assistance resources.

Job Opportunities

Sign Permit
Access and fill out the sign permit application for a permanent or temporary sign.

Solicitor Permit
Apply here for a Solicitor Permit in the City of Victoria!

Utility Services
Print off the application to have your utilities turned on, fill it out, attach a voided check, and either mail it to the city or bring it by our office.