City of Lakes and Parks FacebookTwitter
Click to Home

Go To Search

Solicitor Permit
Application form.
The City of Victoria requires Solicitors to be registered with the city. There is no fee for a Solicitor.  However $35/week/person for a Hawker/Peddler License (or $100 for an Annual License) is required.  A Hawker is defined as a person selling edible products.  A Peddler is defined as a person selling non-edible goods. More information is available by reviewing Sections 142-175 in Chapter 8 of the City Code Book located here.

Click here for application form.