From city streets to park trails, staff at the City of Victoria lay the foundations for the community to connect and grow.
In this year’s Citizens Academy program, residents will discover how the City plans for future growth while preserving its natural amenities. Over the 5-week program, City of Victoria staff and partners will discuss the impact and background of a number of topics.
Citizens Academy 2023 Sessions
Citizens Academy Session #1 – Thursday, April 6
Location: Council Chambers, City Hall, 1670 Stieger Lake Lane, Victoria, MN 55386
- Meet Victoria Today: An Overview of the City of Victoria
- A Look at Victoria Before: A History of Victoria
Location: Public Works Building, 8001 Bavaria Road, Victoria, MN 55386
- Keeping Victoria Together: The Many Jobs of Public Works
- A Map of Victoria: Laying the Groundwork to Grow
Location: Lions Pavilion, Lions Park, 1505 82nd Street, Victoria, MN 55386
- A Growing Victoria: Planning What’s Next for Victoria
- Victoria’s Voice: The Election Process in Victoria
Location: Victoria Fire Station, 1500 80th Street, Victoria, MN 55386
- Keeping Victoria Safe: A Look at Public Safety in Victoria
- Protecting Victoria: Inside the Victoria Fire Department
Location: Picnic Shelter, Wassermann Lake Preserve, 9175 Church Lake Blvd, Victoria, MN 55386
- Victoria, City of Lakes & Parks: A Place to Connect and Enjoy the Outdoors
- A Responsible Victoria: Balancing the Needs of Victoria
Dates: Thursdays, April 6 to May 4, 2023
Time: 5:30-7 p.m.
Location: City Hall and City Buildings Around Victoria
2023 Program Registration
Fill out the application form to register for the City of Victoria's Citizens Academy. Please contact Kendra Grahl, City of Victoria Communications & Engagement Manager, at email@example.com or (952) 443-4230 with any questions or if you would like an alternative way to register.
Kendra Grahl, Communications & Public Engagement Manager, Email Kendra Grahl