The Victoria Recreation Center has a large gym available for a variety of recreational needs.Gym Features
- Two full courts with a divider
- Equipment available to users
- Users must provide their own equipment
The gymnasium may be used by members or guests outside of the Open Gym schedule if it is not being rented (unscheduled times). If there is nothing listed on the schedule, that indicates unscheduled times.
View the online schedules for the gymnasium:
Unscheduled Hours - The gymnasium may be used by members or guests outside of the Open Gym schedule if it is not being rented. Gym users must be supervised by an adult if under 10 years old.
Gym Reservations - The Victoria Recreation Center will rent courts out for practice, parties, events and more. The rental rate is $40.00 + tax per court per hour. If you are interested in seeing available times view the online gymnasium schedule below. Contact the Victoria Recreation Center at 952-443-4255 to request space or by completing the online facility request form. Please allow up to three business days for a response.
- Free to members; Price of a daily pass for guests.
- Gym users must be supervised by an adult (18+) if they are under 10 years of age.
- No organized trainings or practices allowed during open gym.
- The gymnasium may be used by members or guests outside of the Open Gym schedule if it is not being rented (unscheduled times). View the schedule above. If there is nothing listed on the schedule, that represents unscheduled times.
Winter Schedule (September 6 - May 31)
Monday - Friday | 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday | 8:00-10:00 p.m.
Summer Schedule (June 1 -September 4)
Monday - Thursday | 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Free to members or $5 per non-member
- Times may be subject to change.
- No Adult Open Basketball scheduled on 12/24/22, 12/31/2022, 1/14/23 & 4/14/23
Winter Schedule (October - May)
Wednesday | 8:00-10:00 pm
Saturday | 7:00-9:00 am
Pickleball is a fun sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton, and ping-pong. At the Victoria Recreation Center, it is played in the gymnasium using a modified tennis net on a badminton sized court. Pickleball is an easy game to pick-up and is played at many skill levels. The equipment needed to play are a paddle and a wiffleball-like ball. For more information on the basics of Pickleball check out the USA Pickleball website.
To play Pickleball at the Victoria Recreation Center during scheduled Open Pickleball it will be a $4.00 fee per person or it is free for VRC and Silver Sneakers members to participate.
Call the Victoria Recreation Center with questions or comments at 952-443-4255.