City of Lakes and Parks FacebookTwitter
Click to Home

Go To Search

Utility Change Forms
* Fillable forms can be submitted by e-mail using Internet Explorer.*
If using another browser, it would be best to copy/scan the form and call the office for an email address to send it to.

Please complete and submit one of the following forms.

Start water and/or sewer services