City of Lakes and Parks FacebookTwitter
Click to Home

Go To Search

Report a Street Light Outage
Report a Street Light Outage
How do I report a Street Light Outage or Repair?

Your local electric company either Minnesota Valley Electric Company (MVEC) or Xcel Energy owns and maintains the street lights in your neighborhood.  To report an outage or a street light in need or repair, please contact your local utility company or fill out their on-line Report an Outage form:

Xcel Energy 1-800-895-4999 

Xcel On-line submittal form:

MVEC 1-800-282-6832

MVEC On-line submittal form:

The on-line submittal forms will allow you to correspond directly with the utility company via email and receive updates on the status of the repairs.  For MVEC, on the right of the page under Quick Links, click on Contact MVEC.  From there you can choose a phone number to call or click the link to send an email.