Street Light Outage

Street Light Outage

Report a street light outage to your local electric company.
Minnesota Valley Electric Company (MVEC) or Xcel Energy owns and maintains the street lights in your neighborhood.

Find your electric utility provider on this map.

Xcel Energy 1-800-895-4999
Xcel Online Submittal Form

MVEC 1-800-282-6832
MVEC Online Submittal Form

Explore the City of Lakes and Parks

Learn More